Monday, 6 July 2026

Some Mondays leave a lasting impression.

Today - Monday afternoon, thanks to Shree and Sumit from the Shlok Dhwani Foundation, I had the opportunity to be part of a few meetings in Raipur for their upcoming event. It turned into much more than just another workday.
We met some remarkable personalities from the media and journalism fraternity. While waiting to meet another guest, I had no idea the day was about to become even more memorable.
I have been in advertising since 2002. I was fortunate to work with some outstanding creative minds and agency leaders during my years in Bangalore. When I returned to Chhattisgarh and started CONCEPT, I stepped into a completely different advertising landscape. The journey has been exciting, but over the years, I rarely experienced that same spark of meeting someone who truly lives and breathes creativity.
Today, after many years, I felt that spark again.
I had the pleasure of meeting Gaurav Ji, an agency owner whose personality, energy, and passion for creativity instantly stood out. What caught my attention even before our conversation was the name of his agency: Sangya.
Such a simple yet powerful name. In English, "noun" reminds us of the first lessons we learned in school: a name of a person, place, animal, or thing. A name that represents identity itself. For a creative agency, I found it brilliantly thoughtful and timeless.
As if the first meeting wasn't enough, fate had another surprise. Later that very day, we met again at a café, where I got another opportunity to listen to him and understand his perspective on creativity and branding. Some conversations don't just inspire you, they quietly remind you why you fell in love with this profession in the first place.
Gaurav Ji, it was a pleasure meeting you. Wishing you and Sangya continued success, bigger ideas, and many more milestones ahead. May your creativity continue to inspire people and brands alike.
Some meetings are planned.
Some are destined.
And the best ones leave you inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment